Sunday, February 23, 2014

PAINTED SKIN


JUST IN CASE YOU'VE FORGOTTEN FROM WHERE I'VE COME....

FEBRUARY 4, 2014


NOW
FEBRUARY 20, 2014


Not as bad as they were; not as good as they're going to get. Truthfully, everything looks better with a little coverage. Although, if the picture were focused more tightly on my toes, you would see that my big toenails now have "texture." That is to say, they have valleys and hills that are very apparent in person. They are not flat and smooth as they kind of seem in this image, and they will be like this for a long time to come. And yes, I polished my nails myself this time. Indeed, I was speaking to a friend earlier this evening who is recovering from an infection she acquired at the nail salon. She, too, lost a nail from her big toe. Her pearls of wisdom: She will never go to a nail salon again without her own instruments which she has sterilized personally. Either that or she will do her mani/pedi herself. Nonetheless, a little polish and T!NTALIZE® concealer never hurt no one!!!! 

I think I could be ready for something up close and personal.... 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment